How to activate your free Hopster account with your Robin device
When you purchase a data package with your Robin tablet, you receive either a 90 day or a 24 month free Hopster subscription. Either way, to set it up, check out the steps below on how to do so:
First, go to Google Play and check that you have the latest version of the app installed.
1. Launch Hopster
2. Follow the on-screen flow
3. Tap on Register my number
4. Enter your Robin EE phone number and tap Register my number
5. Enter your email address and create a password
That's it, you're all set up
Activating your account online
1. Head to http://ee-hopster.co.uk/ and enter your Robin EE phone number - this will generate a code.
2. Now head to https://www.hopster.tv/robin/, enter this voucher code and create your account
3. Once account has been created, launch Hopster on your Robin device
4. Click through the pop ups and select I already have a Robin EE Hopster account
5. In the app, enter the grown ups area by pulling out on the green toggle, top right of the screen
6. Follow the steps on the screen
7. Under Your Account, select I've already joined Hopster
8. Enter your Hopster account credentials
That's it, you're ready to explore
You can use the same Hopster account to log in on to all your devices, including EE TV. The account will remain active until the end of your EE Robin free subscription. You can manage your account or add payment details to carry on at the end of the complementary plan by going on club.hopster.tv/#/login/
If you have any questions, drop us an email on email@example.com
Did you find this article helpful?