How do I create a Hopster account so I can sign in on multiple devices?
Wondering how to create a Hopster account? Please read on...
Our users create a Hopster account to be able to sign in to your existing Hopster subscription on any device using one set of login details.
If you're already a subscriber via iTunes or Google Play (meaning you've subscribed to Hopster via the app using your Apple ID or your Google account) you need to take the following steps:
1. Launch Hopster on the device that you subscribed on
2. To enter 'grown ups', tap on the arrow and pull out the tab, then tap on the cog.
3. Ensure 'Your Account' is selected from the left hand side of the menu and choose to 'Sign up with email'
4. You'll be presented with a page to enter your email address, create a password, and fill in the rest of the fields.
3. Once you've signed up, you'll receive a Welcome email (check your spam too, as it sometimes ends up in there)
4. You'll now be able to sign in to Hopster using your email address and password on any device.
Check out this helpful guide on how to sign in to Hopster on any device using your Hopster account details.
Did you find this article helpful?